TVideoGrabber is a versatile video capture component and media player component.
Powerful and easy to integrate, it will help you to save time, money and effort to include video and audio capabilities into your application.
TVideoGrabber captures and records video and audio streams from most of the video capture devices like DV camcorders, USB webcams, PCI capture cards, TV cards, USB capture devices, firewire cameras, IP cameras, IP webcams.
TVideoGrabber is also an advanced media player that lets you play audio/video clips at their normal speed, faster, slower, forwards AND backwards.
You can capture frames, perform graphics and text overlays during recording or playback, apply video processings like rotation, cropping, etc...
TVideoGrabber includes a single audio/video component the following features:
- VIDEO PREVIEW,
- VIDEO RECORDING,
- AUDIO RECORDING,
- MEDIA PLAYER,
- FRAME CAPTURE,
- GRAPHICS AND TEXT OVERLAYS,
- PREVIEW AND RECORDING OF IP CAMERAS AND VIDEO SERVERS
- MOTION DETECTION,
- VIDEO PROCESSING,
- LIVE VIDEO STREAMING,
- AUDIO BROADCASTING,
- SCREEN or WINDOW RECORDING,
- SEND TO DV (Print to DV),
- CREATION OF VIDEO CLIPS FROM SET OF BITMAPS,
- REENCODING OF VIDEO CLIPS,
- CROPPING AND ZOOMING,
- AUDIO VU-METERS,
- DUAL DISPLAY.
TVideoGrabber is designed to be easy and comprehensive to use.
Simply put a TVideoGrabber component on a form and invoke StartPreview to get the preview running!
Several instances of TVideoGrabber may run concurrently, e.g. to display a video capture window and a media player window on the same form, or to run several cameras concurrently on the same form.
The package includes several demo projects that show how to implement the simplest as well as the most advanced features, with only a few lines of code.
The price of the license includes the free upgrades with e-mail support during 2 years.
of video capture devices like DV camcorders, USB webcams, IP Cameras, PCI composite and digital capture cards, TV cards, USB capture devices and firewire(IEEE1394) cameras
- AVI/MPEG/WMV recording,
- recording with pre-roll,
- compression of the audio and video streams, "on-the-fly" or after recording, using standard audio/video codecs like MPEG, DivX, OpenDivX, XVid...
- pause/resume during AVI recording, with possibility to create a new clip for each pause/resume,
- video preview while recording.
- to WAV or MP3 files
FULL DV SUPPORT
- DV timecode
- DV date/time
- Send to DV ("print to DV"), lets you send the audio/video to a DV device like a DV camcorder,
LIVE NETWORK STREAMING
- video streaming or audio broadcasting,
- directly to the internet, from the platform running TVideoGrabber,
- indirectly through a publishing point on a Windows Media Server, authentication supported
MULTIPLEXED INPUTS SUPPORT
- supports video cards with several inputs,
- accept 4 switched inputs and 16 switched inputs in 2x2 or 4x4 mosaic video or in master/slave modes,
IP CAMERAS / IP VIDEO SERVERS
- IP cameras and IP servers streaming MotionJPEG, JPG or ASF
- PTZ control
- supports username/password authentication on IP cameras with secured login
- the video frame area is divided in cells, within motion is detected,
- the sensitivity of each cell can be easily adjusted through a simple dialog,.
- plays most of video clips: WMV, AVI, ASF, MPG, MP4, MOV, etc...
- plays most of audio clips: WAV, MP3, ...
- opens static images: BMP, PNG, JPEG, GIF, ...
- trackbar control,
- playlist features,
- playback at any speed, forward or backward,
- fast seeking, forward or backward,
- synchronization of several TVideoGrabber player components,
- plays streaming videos (opens Windows Media "http:", " mms:" and ".asx" URLs)
- opens static JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF image files, allowing image processings and overlays
- to TBitmap, BMP and JPEG files, one by one or automatically,
- during preview, recording or playback,
- image and graphic overlays,
- text overlay,
- video transparency,
- video rotation 90° 180° 270°,
- top-down and left-right,
- half size and full size deinterlacing,
- brightness, contrast, saturation, hue,
- inverted colors,
PREVIEW AND RECORDING OF VIDEO AND AUDIO CLIPS
- video files or a video streaming URLs (authentication supported)
- with or without cursor
- full screen recording (or one monitor when using several monitors),
- recording of the extended desktop across several monitors,
- recording of a given window identified by its name or handle
CROPPING AND ZOOMING
- recording of only a cropped area of the video source
- zooming within areas the video source
VIDEO CLIP BUILT FROM BITMAPS
- with any frame rate
REENCODING OF VIDEO AND AUDIO CLIPS
- by using the audio and/or video compressors,
- by applying graphics and/or text overlays,
- by extracting sequences from a start and stop time.
- "needle analog" style or "digital bargraph" style
- on 2 different monitors (e.g. a small video window on a monitor and a full screen video on the 2nd)
ANALOG TV TUNING
- TV channels scanning,
- TV frequency overrides.
VIDEO CAPTURE DEVICE CONTROL
- video size,
- frame rate,
- video input,
- analog video standard (NTSC/PAL/SECAM),
- frame count of delivered and dropped frames.
The TVideoGrabber package includes the components for the following development platforms:
- native VCL components for Delphi (all versions)
- native VCL components for C++Builder (all versions)
- OCX component for Visual Studio 2003 and 2005 (C#, VB, J#, C++)
- OCX component for Visual Basic 6.0, visual FoxPro 6.0, and ActiveX compatible tools like MS Access, Word, Excel, Frontpage, Powerbuilder, Works
- OCX component for Visual C++ 6.0
(by purchasing a license you are allowed to redistribute the OCX for the sole purpose of running your end-user application built with TVideoGrabber)
- easy to use,
- lets you save tens of hours of DirectX and DirectShow development,
- based on the latest audio/video technology,
- compatible with 90% of the video capture devices available on the market,
- no additional library to distribute,
- 2 years of free upgrades (including new versions) with e-mail support.
Purchasing our "Per developer" license grants you the royalty-free right:
- when using the Delphi/C++Builder component: to distribute your Delphi or C++Builder end-user application (.exe) compiled with Delphi or C++Builder,
- when using the OCX or DLL component: to distribute your end-user application runtime including the OCX or DLL component (for the sole purpose of running your end-user application).
- Windows VISTA (fully compatible), Windows XP, Windows MCE, Windows 2003 server, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows 98
- Latest DirectX version
- Windows Media Encoder 9 or higher (required if recording in WMV)